Wednesday, October 26, 2005

COMFORTABLY NUMB

In memoriamSunday 10/16/05 - for an acquaintance who could have been a friend but his karma ran over my dogma.

Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
Album: The Wall
Date: 1979

--->>with chords--<<

D.............................A
There is no pain you are receding,
D...............................A.........G/B
A distant ships smoke on the horizon,
C.................................G
You are only coming through in waves,
....C.........................................G
Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying,
....D...............................A
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse,
D........................A......G/B
Out of the corner of my eye,
C..............................G
I turned to look, but it was gone,
............................C
I can not put my finger on it now,
............................G
The child is grown, the dream is gone,
A...............G/B....C...........G..................D
and I___________________, have become comfortably numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home